Amenities at Conestoga Grand River Campground
Conestoga Grand River Campground Has a Few Rules to Keep It Safe!
- Park speed limit of 5mph for all motor vehicles will be enforced. After one warning, on your second offence you will be required to park at campground entrance and be assessed a $20 fine to be paid immediately.
- Two (2) vehicles max per site (less carts and ATVs). Others should use overflow lot parking.
- Check in: 2pm/Check out: 11am. Late departures must be approved by the office.
- Quiet hours: 10PM to 8AM. Music, TVs, and other noise must be confined to your own campsite.
- All guests must register at the main office. Guest day-pass is $6.
- No smoking in any buildings or pool area.
- Firearms are NOT permitted within the Campgrounds AT ANY TIME.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY: Use pool at your own risk.
- No running, diving, jumping, or other horseplay will be allowed. We are not responsible for accidents in Campground or pool areas. Violations of pool rules will result in prohibition from pool area during your visit.
- Parents must accompany children under the age of 14 years in the pool area, and swim floats are required for children who have not had swimming lessons.
- Large floats are NOT permitted in the pool.
- Campsite must be kept clean and orderly. Deposit garbage in refuse containers.
- All pets must be leashed and may not be left unattended. Clean up after your pet promptly. No pets in any buildings or pool areas (except guide dogs).
- We are not responsible for lost articles or damage to personal property or persons.
- We allow moderate use of alcoholic beverages within state law (NO MINORS!). Improper behavior or conduct will not be tolerated. Zero-Tolerance policy in effect on Controlled Substances.
- You may be held responsible for any damage to campground property and/or its facilities caused by you or your guests.
Children Rules and Safety
- Parents are responsible for children’s behavior.
- Children 12 and under must be at campsite by 10pm.
- No bike riding after dark without reflectors and/or lights on front and rear of bike. Reflective clothing is also recommended.